During Pandemic, we are focused on the health and safety of our clients and employees without compromising the quality of service.
For your peace of mind and safety, we have implemented new procedures on a regular basis:
- Drivers have been recently vaccinated. Vaccination record cards of your assigned driver can be provided upon request.
- We do not transport any passengers who have any Covid-19 symptoms such as cough or fever.
- Our chauffeurs wear face masks at all times and keep a safe distance from passengers (avoiding hand shakes and close contact).
- All vehicles are sanitized with CDC recommended disinfectants before and after each service. In addition, drivers open windows after each service to allow fresh air inside the vehicle.
- All chauffeurs are screened at the beginning of each day to ensure that they are not having any Covid-19 symptoms and will not be allowed to work if they show even slight symptom of Covid-19, flu or common cold.
- Vehicles have been updated with safety partition between driver and passengers.
- Hand sanitizers are being used by drivers at all times.
We want to ensure you that we care about you and your health and will do everything we can to ensure that you receive a safe, smooth and excellent service during pandemic whether its transportation to/from airports, meetings, appointments or long distance destinations.
Thank you for your trust. We look forward to taking a good care of you!
P.S We are in this together!
President & Founder